Enlistment - Jaydon Tatcher

For public players aspiring to become a member of Tiger Platoon

Moderators: [TP]Mac'Davies, [TP]Kerkhoff, [TP]Nørgaard, [TP]Oliveira, Public Moderators

jaydontatcher

Enlistment - Jaydon Tatcher

Postby jaydontatcher » Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:12 pm

in-game name: JaydonTatcher
Nationality : Dutch (Netherlands)
Discord ID and Discord Number # : jayjay_undercover
Steam Name : JaydonTatcher
Military experience : No (but am a part time dutch arrest-team member)
Preferred task in SQUAD : Medic
Past experience in form of clans, communities in Squad and in other games : Used to play Ground Branch with a couple of friends(police and military)
Confirm that you are not in any other group, clan or community for any game : I confirm
Why you want to be part of Tiger Platoon (YOUR MOTIVATION) :
I would love to be a part of something bigger then myself, a community I can play squad with and grow with. Overall just to become better, and make new friends.
Confirm that you have SQUAD and a working headset : I confirm
How did you find out about the Platoon? : I played on the server and joined a squad with some TP members and had a lot of fun.
Do you have a voucher? (Name of TP member who sent you here) : no, but persson and burrow helped me find the website.
Additional information : Thank you for looking at my application. hope to hear more soon!

[TP]Burrow
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Enlistment - Jaydon Tatcher

Postby [TP]Burrow » Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:46 pm

HI Jaydon,

Glad you found the Discord and Website, It was fun playing with you the other day.

We are a small unit and as such we ask that you earn Vouchers from existing members, before we invite you to become an Aspirant for the Platoon.
You would need to earn 5 vouchers from TIgers.

I will give my own voucher to you now, based on our experience, I think you have the basic skills to become a TIger one day.

We play on Tuesdays, Fridays, and Sunday evenings, We will post in DIscord which server we are on, if we are not on our own server.

Well done, I look forward to seeing you on the Battlefield.

Sgt Burrow NCO2IC
Image Image Image Image Image Image
[url]https://tigerplatoon.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2659]

"I'm preparing for a tough war. It will bring us neither money nor fame. Want to join?"
"This is the nature of war. By protecting others, you save yourself. If you only think of yourself, you’ll only destroy yourself."
Kambei Shimada

[TP]Burrow
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby [TP]Burrow » Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:47 pm

I Vouch for Jaydon, Good Games on Sunday 19.11.2023
[url]https://tigerplatoon.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2659]

"I'm preparing for a tough war. It will bring us neither money nor fame. Want to join?"
"This is the nature of war. By protecting others, you save yourself. If you only think of yourself, you’ll only destroy yourself."
Kambei Shimada

jaydontatcher

Postby jaydontatcher » Thu Nov 23, 2023 2:14 pm

Thank you so much sir.
I will get the vouchers then!
See you in battle - Jaydon
[TP]Burrow wrote:HI Jaydon,

Glad you found the Discord and Website, It was fun playing with you the other day.

We are a small unit and as such we ask that you earn Vouchers from existing members, before we invite you to become an Aspirant for the Platoon.
You would need to earn 5 vouchers from TIgers.

I will give my own voucher to you now, based on our experience, I think you have the basic skills to become a TIger one day.

We play on Tuesdays, Fridays, and Sunday evenings, We will post in DIscord which server we are on, if we are not on our own server.

Well done, I look forward to seeing you on the Battlefield.

Sgt Burrow NCO2IC

Return to “Enlistment Process”