Enlistment Watashino ^__^

For public players aspiring to become a member of Tiger Platoon

Moderators: [TP]Mac'Davies, [TP]Kerkhoff, [TP]Nørgaard, [TP]Oliveira, Public Moderators

Marek

Enlistment Watashino ^__^

Postby Marek » Mon May 02, 2022 2:23 pm

Nationality : Czech
Steam Name : Watashino ^__^
Military experience : No, just Airsoft
Preferred task in SQUAD : Whatever is needed. Preferring deffending instead of attacking
Past experience in form of clans, communities in Squad and in other games : ex-member of Exodus gaming clan - Hell Let Loose. Member of winning team of Winter Tournament 2020 - 2021.
Confirm that you are not in any other group, clan or community for any game : Not now
Why you want to be part of Tiger Platoon (YOUR MOTIVATION) : Games as Squad shows their potential when played with well organised group. Thats what I´m looking for and thats what I am also offering. Not running randomly around but listening to platoon leader.
Confirm that you have SQUAD and a working headset : Yes even thou Im not much talkative person
How did you find out about the Platoon? : I was playing once on your server and got into TP squad. After a long long time I had a really nice game.
Do you have a voucher? (Name of TP member who sent you here) : Heri ofc. He took me under his wings like mother hen her chick.
Additional information :

Hello,

I am not saying that I will be playing every single week due to work and new relationship. But I can promise that I will try to attend as much "gatherings" as I can. I am still little bit sceptical about "must" to attend clan activities because that takes the fun from the game for me. I am noob in Squad but I am willing to learn.

Little fun fact about me: I used to be QA Tester for Bohemia Interactive Studios - working 1,5 year on game Arma 3 (specifically APEX DLC). FPS games are in my blood ;)

In case of any questions dont hesitate to contact me via Discord (already joined your server).

[TP]Persson
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Enlistment Watashino ^__^

Postby [TP]Persson » Mon May 02, 2022 8:00 pm

Hello Watashino

Good to see your application. Make sure you join our discord server and come play with us on Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays at 20:00 CMT.

Your first step is to become an Aspirant. For that you will need 2 TP members to vouch for you as a good candidate.

See you on the field

Cpl Persson

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Marek

Postby Marek » Mon May 02, 2022 9:40 pm

Hello Persson,

Im looking forward to play with y´all again :) Unfortunatelly it will have to be next week due to work.

[TP]Cornelissen
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby [TP]Cornelissen » Sun May 15, 2022 11:57 pm

I'll Vouch for Watashino
Image Image Image Image Image

War is not merely a political act but also a political instrument; War is the continuation of politics by other means.

[TP]Heri
Private
Private

Postby [TP]Heri » Sat May 21, 2022 12:40 am

I'll vouch for Watashino aswell!
Image Image Image Image Image

[TP]Nørgaard
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby [TP]Nørgaard » Mon May 23, 2022 8:53 pm

Hello Watashino

Based on your performance and the vouchers given, you are ready for the next step.

You will be contacted shortly by a senior enlisted that will set you up for an interview.

Good work so far - keep it up!

On behalf of the NCO Cardre
Sgt Nørgaard
Image Image Image Image

Imitate the action of the tiger;Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood,Disguise fair nature with hard-favour'd rage; - Shakespeare

[TP]Kinks
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby [TP]Kinks » Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:43 pm

Recruit Marek has been returned to civilian on request from the man himself on personal reasons. With his excellent time with us in Tiger Platoon, and showing activity through the months he has been with us, Recruit Marek is eligible to reenlist if he wishes so in the future.

Best of luck to you, Marek, you did well with us and we hope to hear and see from you in the future.

Now or Never
Image Image Image

Acta non verba

Return to “Enlistment Process”