Enlistment request

For public players aspiring to become a member of Tiger Platoon

Moderators: [TP]Mac'Davies, [TP]Kerkhoff, [TP]Nørgaard, [TP]Oliveira, Public Moderators

[TP]O'Brien
Private
Private

Enlistment request

Postby [TP]O'Brien » Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:04 am

Your in-game name: Liamo
Nationality : Irish
Steam Name : Liamo

Military experience : Yes, 2 years Irish Defence Forces.

Preferred task in SQUAD : Medic/Crewman

Past experience in form of clans, communities in Squad and in other games : None.

Confirm that you are not in any other group, clan or community for any game : I can confirm the prior.

Why you want to be part of Tiger Platoon (YOUR MOTIVATION) : I was playing with you guys yesterday and I really enjoyed the experience it enhanced my enjoyment of the game and is something I have been searching for for a while.

Confirm that you have SQUAD and a working headset : yes

How did you find out about the Platoon? : Norgard was my FTL really enjoyed playing with him and he said to look up Tiger Platoon.

Do you have a voucher? (Name of TP member who sent you here) : None/just from talking with Norgard.

Additional information : I'm a good lad, I get the ethos of what you guys are doing and it's something I enjoy myself.
Image Image Image Image
Óró, sé do bheatha ‘bhaile
Anois ar theacht an tsamhraidh

[TP]Persson
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Enlistment request

Postby [TP]Persson » Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:27 pm

Greetings Liamo and welcome.

We're glad to see that you made an applicantion. Your first step to join us is to simply come play more with us during our gathering times.
Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays at 20:00 CET.
Second step is to get voucher which you will earn by playing with us.

Join us on our discord https://discord.gg/sNtceDaf.

See you on the field!
Now or Never.

Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

[TP]Nørgaard
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Enlistment request

Postby [TP]Nørgaard » Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:51 pm

Hi Liamo

Just wanted to say thank you for an good round of squad. Im glad to see you found our website and wrote here. If you are into team work, organized and seriously executed games(but still with room for a good time with the boys), you are at the right place. Its a hole new experience.

Persson is in charge of all the formalities, so just follow his instructions and play some more with us.

I'm away this week, so hope to see you in the field in the next one!

Good luck
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

Imitate the action of the tiger;Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood,Disguise fair nature with hard-favour'd rage; - Shakespeare

Return to “Enlistment Process”