Enlistment Priest

For public players aspiring to become a member of Tiger Platoon

Moderators: [TP]Mac'Davies, [TP]Kerkhoff, [TP]Nørgaard, [TP]Oliveira, Public Moderators

Priest

Enlistment Priest

Postby Priest » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:36 pm

in-game name: Priest
Nationality : Denmark/Danish
Steam Name : Priest
Military experience : No
Preferred task in SQUAD : i like autorifleman/MMG, but new to game so no real preference.
Past experience in form of clans, communities in Squad and in other games : Back in 2019 i joined CRC (Calimity raven corps) a PR/Squad based unit, where i was in an officer position until i broke off late 2019/early 2020 from that unit and forming the Arma unit 3MID (3rd Mechanised Infrantry) with a fellow officer from CRC, to this day i am still a officer and staff of that community, but doesn't conflit with your current time schedule
Confirm that you are not in any other group, clan or community for any game : i can't confirm that :D
Why you want to be part of Tiger Platoon (YOUR MOTIVATION) : I always have enjoyed tactical shooters, but always thought that doing it organised is were you get the most fun and best gameplay. In arma i can get my injection of fun from massive scale operations with multiple domains of combat, but it is all vs AI, which is predictable to an extent. Squad on the other hand offers a good multi domain tactical shooter and have always wanted to be part of that community, but never found a community i could call home to enjoy playing squad and the likes.
Confirm that you have SQUAD and a working headset : I do
How did you find out about the Platoon? : I know Pvt. Laursen through a common friend, i've played arma with him multiple of times both in and out of my unit, and at some point he suggested i could join one of your arma missions, were i met some more of the TP team. Eventually i "crashed" one of your squad sessions and now i am here applying for becoming an aspirant.
Do you have a voucher? (Name of TP member who sent you here) : Not sure if i directly have a voucher, but i think both Cpl. Semi and Pvt. Laursen can vouch for me.
Additional information : Currently i am taking a break year from studying, after i finished danish high school last summer. Plan at the moment is to start studying at Uni Summer 2022, which might result in less free time. although atm plan is to have a 8-16 job throughout my break year

[TP]Semi
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Enlistment Priest

Postby [TP]Semi » Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:59 pm

Welcome Priest,
We’re glad you show interest in joining the platoon.
However there are two issues that have to be dealt with.
1.We require all aspirants to be 21 or older, which means you will have to acquire more than two vouchers.
2.Tiger Platoon is an exclusive platoon, and as such we require all Tigers to have 1 single clan, which is the Platoon itself of course. We see pride in being 100% only to the platoon.
Best regards and awaiting your reply,
CPL Semi.
Last edited by [TP]Semi on Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image

The hard we shall do today, the impossible we shall do tomorrow.

Priest

Postby Priest » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:03 pm

I understand both the age requirement and your commitment, I would have to get more experience and time before I will make my decision whether to leave my current unit to join the Tiger family, hope you understand ;)

Regards
Priest

[TP]Semi
Corporal
Corporal

Postby [TP]Semi » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:11 pm

You’re already on our discord of course so I’ll address you there regarding our gathering times.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image

The hard we shall do today, the impossible we shall do tomorrow.

Return to “Enlistment Process”