Enlistment Request Mawpeh

For public players aspiring to become a member of Tiger Platoon

Moderators: [TP]Mac'Davies, [TP]Kerkhoff, [TP]Nørgaard, [TP]Oliveira, Public Moderators

Walter

Enlistment Request Mawpeh

Postby Walter » Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:52 am

Your in-game name: Mawpeh
Nationality : United Kingdom
Discord ID and Discord Number: Mawpeh#6169
Steam Name : Mawpeh
Military experience : Yes / No: No
Preferred task in SQUAD : Medic, though open to all roles
Past experience in form of clans, communities in Squad and in other games : I used to be a member of QFF and TLR, both squad clans. I've also been part of TEST Alliance in EVE Online,
Confirm that you are not in any other group, clan or community for any game : Nope
Why you want to be part of Tiger Platoon (YOUR MOTIVATION) : I've gotten back into squad, and I came across you guys in the RIP server. Had an excellent time playing with you all and thought I'd like to become part of Tiger Platoon.
Confirm that you have SQUAD and a working headset : Can confirm
How did you find out about the Platoon? : As above, in the RIP server. Played a few games with a TP Squad
Do you have a voucher? (Name of TP member who sent you here) : Sgt Burrow and Cpl Yukselen have vouched for me.
Additional information : Nothing else to add really, looking forward to hearing from you guys

[TP]Oliveira
Corporal
Corporal

Re: Enlistment Request Mawpeh

Postby [TP]Oliveira » Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:20 am

Hello Mawpeh,

Good to see your application.
Make sure you join our squads on Tuesdays, Fridays and Sundays at 20:00 CET and are online in our discord server during the battle.

Your first step is to become an Aspirant. Since you already have Sgt Burrow and Cpl Yukselen vouching for you, show up and continue the good performance, as you did last time.

See you on the field soon,

Cpl Oliveira
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

"The natural world is a world of war; the natural man is a warrior; the natural law is tooth and claw. All else is error."
Portuguese Military Parade

[TP]Burrow
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby [TP]Burrow » Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:44 pm

Two vouchers received, interview pending
[url]https://tigerplatoon.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2659]

"I'm preparing for a tough war. It will bring us neither money nor fame. Want to join?"
"This is the nature of war. By protecting others, you save yourself. If you only think of yourself, you’ll only destroy yourself."
Kambei Shimada

[TP]Burrow
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby [TP]Burrow » Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:46 pm

The interview concluded attending Sgt Kinks, Sgt Burrow Pvt Atilla, - application accepted
[url]https://tigerplatoon.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2659]

"I'm preparing for a tough war. It will bring us neither money nor fame. Want to join?"
"This is the nature of war. By protecting others, you save yourself. If you only think of yourself, you’ll only destroy yourself."
Kambei Shimada

Return to “Enlistment Process”