You guys are cool.

For individuals, clans, groups, communities or organizations to contact or stay in touch with Tiger Platoon

Moderators: [TP]Kerkhoff, [TP]Nørgaard, Public Moderators

KillJoy[Fr]

You guys are cool.

Postby KillJoy[Fr] » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:49 am

Hello,

That was a real pleasure to play with your guys "Kerkhoff?" "Amiri?" also "Michel" on Muttrah City, the round was very bad at the beginning but we havent give up we just stay strong mentally and keep fighting.. at the end we won with more than 100 tickets !

Kerkoff suggest me to take a look on your website with the possibility join the platoon, i really appreciate this but for the moment i want to stay back spend more time with you to take my choice.

See you on the Battlefield.

-Kill

Smoorenburg

Re: You guys are cool.

Postby Smoorenburg » Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:12 am

Killjoy,

Thanks for taking your time to make a post on our forum. I was there briefly in the round previous to the round of Muttrah you mention. Not being actually there on Muttrah you describe precisly how we do things, even with the odds against us, we keep our heads up and make the best of it. Since you were referred to our site, it says to me our guys saw potential in you.

I cannot add anything except, see you on the battlefield soldier :mrgreen:

ps. If you want to play with us again, you can use PRspy to find us, we play almost every night, pr spy can be found here: http://www.realitymod.com/prspy/, click search and just search for "[TP]" to see if any of our members are playing.
// [TP]Smoorenburg

Nothing is more powerful than a child's wish, except for the Apache helicopter.

KillJoy[Fr]

Postby KillJoy[Fr] » Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:49 pm

[TP]Smoorenburg wrote:Killjoy,

Thanks for taking your time to make a post on our forum. I was there briefly in the round previous to the round of Muttrah you mention. Not being actually there on Muttrah you describe precisly how we do things, even with the odds against us, we keep our heads up and make the best of it. Since you were referred to our site, it says to me our guys saw potential in you.

I cannot add anything except, see you on the battlefield soldier :mrgreen:

ps. If you want to play with us again, you can use PRspy to find us, we play almost every night, pr spy can be found here: http://www.realitymod.com/prspy/, click search and just search for "[TP]" to see if any of our members are playing.

Sorry for the very late answer,

I post this here because i can't pm you i dont know why? I was currently buzy the last 2 weeks with my studies and other things and maybe the next week too, getting an access to your ventrilo server might be fine it's would be more easier to communicate i dont refuse.

See you on the Battlefield.

-Kill

Smoorenburg

Postby Smoorenburg » Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:08 am

Hey,

I'll get back to you tomorow Killjoy [I'll PM you], I myself am bussy this whole day + evening. Tomorow we have a scheduled gathering, meaning a couple of TP's will sit down at their computer and destroy people on one of the servers :> See you tomorow maybe or anytime later.
// [TP]Smoorenburg

KillJoy[Fr]

Postby KillJoy[Fr] » Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:34 pm

Hello smoo,

Don't worry about it i'm a patient person and have a lot of work during this holiday ..

I dont play pr too much now because my microphone just get short circuit 2 days ago i'm to tired to fix it on my own i'm going to buy a new headset soon :| i go back to my studies tommorow wich goes harder year by years, my playing time will take a good hit.

Thanks for the ventrillo acces i store this in a safe area, hopefully to see your guys on the battlefield soon !

Cya !

Smoorenburg

Postby Smoorenburg » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:12 am

Had fun tonight Killjoy, good job dude! Hope to see you more often!
// [TP]Smoorenburg

[TP]Behr
Private First Class
Private First Class

Postby [TP]Behr » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:21 am

Yeah, good shooting and medicing mon ami!

Return to “Public Relations”