Armor division

For individuals, clans, groups, communities or organizations to contact or stay in touch with Tiger Platoon

Moderators: [TP]Kerkhoff, [TP]Nørgaard, Public Moderators

M.Wolf

Armor division

Postby M.Wolf » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:24 pm

I was in a previous unit called 21MID. I've been there for quite a while. But now something has happend, that I don't really want to talk about, and I decided to leave the unit. (It has been a honorable discharge)

I was asking since you are a infantry unit, if you would like a armor division. I have a lot of experience together with my gunner. His name is T.Cooper. He is still in the unit but as soon as you would be interested in a armor division he would leave 21MID. We are good pilots as well.

I do have to say that we are both 16. I will be turning 17 later this year.

I hope seeing each other fighting besides each other.
Former SGT, M.Wolf

[TP]Burrow
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Armor division

Postby [TP]Burrow » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:13 am

Dear former SGT. M.Wolf,

I have been authorised to respond to your gracious invitation for an armoured division of two men.

At this time Tiger Platoon is predominantly a Infantry platoon, However all Tigers are highly experienced with all mediums of transport and fire support. There is nothing we cannot do, no sky too high, no sea too rough, no muff too tough.

I am sure you would be a valuable asset on the battlefield and worthy of compensating the enemy with your skills. However at this time we must reluctantly decline this offer. You cannot apply for credit here for something you did elsewhere, our stripes are earned the hard way.

We wish you all the happiness, prosperity and exuberance that youth does bring and ask that you keep in touch so that we may see your development from cubs to Tigers.

Perhaps one day we may speak as fellow Tigers, but it is not today.

Good Hunting Brave Teenagers.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

"I'm preparing for a tough war. It will bring us neither money nor fame. Want to join?"
"This is the nature of war. By protecting others, you save yourself. If you only think of yourself, you’ll only destroy yourself."
Kambei Shimada

M.Wolf

Postby M.Wolf » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:29 am

Thanks for the reply Burrow,

I completely agree with all what you are saying. I just wanted to let everybody in Tiger Platoon know that there are 2 people available if they ever decide that they need some dedicated armor.

It wasn't my intention to apply with credits for something I did in 21MID. Because everybody makes mistakes, just like Cooper once accidentally fired an ATGM at a tree. But it is just that I really learned to play with and trust in my gunner. As previously mentioned I just wanted to let you know we are available.

I will sure have a lot of fun playing PR with Tiger Platoon members, even though it's not as a member myself. I'll continue to become better, and hope to get into TIger Platoon. Even though it isn't going to be easy, I know for a fact that it is going to be hard, but that is what would be so fun to do. To be in a proper unit with good communications.

See you on the battlefield.

[TP]Burrow
Sergeant
Sergeant

Postby [TP]Burrow » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:47 am

There is nothing better than having a buddy you can rely on in combat, the telepathy that builds after years of practice can be formidable.

Tiger Platoon have this too but as a group, so its important that we have to know these people and have that trust, which we have all earned through grit and blood.

The potential is within you both to be Tigers one day, however we do ask for a high level of dedication that experience has taught is not for everyone and age can sometimes impede this goal. Hence why our minimum limit is 18 for applicants. (with an exceptional waiver for 17)

Support [TP] on the battlefield, show us your skills and be sure to learn some of ours and perhaps one day you may get a recommendation for application. But know from that comes training and months of hard work before you may even be classed as a recruit.

Good luck :)
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image

"I'm preparing for a tough war. It will bring us neither money nor fame. Want to join?"
"This is the nature of war. By protecting others, you save yourself. If you only think of yourself, you’ll only destroy yourself."
Kambei Shimada

Return to “Public Relations”