[CSF] Heart of Europe

For individuals, clans, groups, communities or organizations to contact or stay in touch with Tiger Platoon

Moderators: [TP]Kerkhoff, [TP]Nørgaard, Public Moderators

Apollo

[CSF] Heart of Europe

Postby Apollo » Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:32 pm

Hello gentlemen,

as some of you may know, Czech Slovak Forces established a PR server. Many of you played there and as far as I know, you guys enjoyed it. I'm more than glad if you really did. One of our main goals to achieve is a high quality teamwork connected with fun. The first two days were quite successful, I guess. But back to the thing why I came here today. We decided to offer the most trusted ones reserved slots. I hope you guys don't have anything against it. :D Another thing is that we don't have enough English speaking members who know the game. So we offer one of your leaders (it doesn't have to be leader, just someone reliable) admin rights. Admining is tough and sometimes annoying job, so it is just up to you if you accept this offer.

That is probably everything I wanted to say. I'm sorry for my English and for my expression, but suddenly I have so many things to do and there is no time for the PR stuff. :(

Anyway, thanks in advance. ;)

Kind regards,
Apollo

Smoorenburg

Re: [CSF] Heart of Europe

Postby Smoorenburg » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:28 pm

It was good fun yes :D, we'll gladly use the reserved slots, that should come in handy. Lets see if we can have more good games on your server!
// [TP]Smoorenburg

Nothing is more powerful than a child's wish, except for the Apache helicopter.

[TP]And
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Postby [TP]And » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:43 pm

Apollo are you able to put us on the list so we are able to freely switch teams ?

There is a special list for this in the administration somewhere.
This would greatly help us in order to fight as one team. :)

I will see if we have anyone interested in a admin position within our ranks.

SSG Andersson.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image

FIRE WITHOUT MANEUVER IS INDECISIVE.
MANEUVER WITHOUT FIRE IS FATAL.

Apollo

Postby Apollo » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:10 pm

Sure thing, but afaik you have the clantag in your in-game name, right? So... just send me the list of all the members with the in-game nicks and I'll take care of it. :)

Return to “Public Relations”